1. Completely dissolve 6kg (13.2 lbs.) of white sugar in 10 litres (2.6 US gal/2.5 Imp gal) of hot water allowing the sugar to fully dissolve.
2. Top up to 25 litres (6.6 US gal/ 6.25 Imp gal) with cold water so wash (ferment solution) temperature is between 25C / 77F and 35C/95F. Target S.G. is approx. 1.100 SG.
3. Add essencia Super 6 yeast and gentely stir in.
4. Maintain wash temperature between 20C/68F and 35C/95F with 28C/82F being the optimal temperature.
5. Fermentation will take approximately 7 - 10 days with a target of .998 SG or below at finish.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!